2022 Gulf Stream Amerilite Ameri-Lite Ultra-Lite 279BH, 2021 Gulf Stream Ameri-Lite Ultra-Lite 279BH
Ameri-Lite has made RV history offering two classes of extraordinarily light and economical travel trailers for over 15 years, the Ultra-Lite, and the Super Lite.
With 10 innovative floor plans from 19 to 27 feet long, our Ultra-Lites offer great value and solid, high-quality construction for families on a budget.
Even more economical are our much-loved Super Lite floor plans; 5 compact but complete travel trailers from 14 to 19 feet long.
Either way, Our Ameri-Lite travel trailers deliver top quality construction, roomy, comfortable accommodations, and well-proven floor plans inspired by people who know how to enjoy the outdoors.Features may include:
- LED Interior Lighting
- Electric Awning
- LED Awning Atmosphere Lighting
- Front Power Hitch Jack
- CD/DVD Blue Tooth Stereo w/Inside & Outside Speakers
- Pleated Shades in Living Room
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
- Microwave Oven
- Digital TV Antenna w/Power Booster
- (4) Stabilizer Jacks
- Radial Tires
- 6 cu. ft. Double-Door Refrigerator/Freezer
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator Door Inserts
- Swing-Away Grab Handle at Entry Door
- 6 Gal Gas DSI Water Heater
- Frosted Glass Window in Entry Door
- Designer Backsplash in Kitchen
- Bath Skylight
- 4" x 1/4" Steel Slide Header
- Solar Power Prep
- Backup Camera Prep
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Gulf Stream
- Model Amerilite Ameri-Lite Ultra-Lite 279BH
- Class Travel Trailer
- Location Cartersville, GA
- Fuel Type NONE
- Gross Vehicle Weight 5,100
- Stock Number 10744
- Awnings 1
- Length 28
- Leveling Jacks N
- Self Contained Y
- Price $29,995
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
GA's Premier used & now NEW RV dealer specializing in used travel trailers under $50K.
Our pricing & service will be not beat on our NEW travel trailers and 5th wheels.
Come see the difference of a small family-owned and operated dealership.
Conveniently located 1 mile west of I-75. Exit 290
North of Marietta, and South of Dalton, Calhoun area.