This RV is made for large families that want beauty; as well as functionality. This RV is indeed a must see to fully appreciate.
We purchased this unit to use as temporary housing while our main home was undergoing a major remodel. Being that we are the first owners and only used it for a few months, it is in impeccable condition. The stove, oven, and microwave have never even been used. My favorite features in this unit is the abundant amount of storage that it offers with closets, pantry, dressers, and even conditioned cargo compartments. The auto level feature makes it a breeze to level too.
We had this brand new RV delivered to our property from the dealership which was approximatly 20 miles. After we were able to move into our home, we had the dealership pick it up and go through everything to ensure that the new owners wouldn't have any issues and then they delivered it back to our property (40 miles) to and from, so this RV has a total of 60 miles on it since we purhased it. It is in like new condition and is ready for it's new owners.
The master bedroom has a residential style king size headboard with individual reading lighting above the bed with a convenient USB plug in on each side as well. Storage area under the bed, dresser, and a huge closet that is prepped for an optional washer and dryer.
The kitchen features:
- European Beech Cabinet Doors and Fascia in Kitchen and Living Room
- Full Extension Drawer Glides with Self Closing Drawers
- 20 Cu. ft. Stainless Steel Electric Refrigerator
- Residential, High Top, Swivel, Kitchen Faucet with Pull Out Sprayer
- Stainless Steel, 30” Over the Range Microwave
- Insignia Free Standing 24”, 4-Burner Gas Range
- Full Panel Backsplashes were Applicable
- Backlit Medallion over the Island
- Intervac Central Vacuum System with Front Storage Compartment Port
- Free Standing Table with Center Leaf and 4 Chairs – (2 Folding/2 stationary with Hidden Storage)
- Solid Surface Countertops with Stainless Steel Undermounted Sinks
- Fantastic Create-a-Breeze Fan with Rain Sensor and Thermostat in Kitchen
- Congoleum® Flooring in Living Room, Bedroom, and Bath (Carpet Mandatory in Dining Slide)
I have included a video that I found on YouTube that gives a great tour of this model RV, but please feel free to contact me with any questions. I will mark sold and delete when sold, so if it's posted, it's available.
Thank you for looking!
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Forest River
- Model CEDAR CREEK SILVERBACK 35LFT
- Class Fifth Wheel
- Location Smithfield, NC
- Fuel Type NONE
- Gross Vehicle Weight 16,050
- VIN 4X4FCRL20LS224438
- Sleeping Capacity 8-10
- Sleep Options King Bed, Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full in Loft
- Air Conditioners 2
- Awnings yes
- Slide Outs 4
- Length 40
- Water Capacity 69
- Leveling Jacks yes
- Exterior Color Cream, Brown
- Interior Color Grey, Brown
- Price $74,900
Estimate Payments1 - Find financing offers from Southeast Financial
Find financing offers from Southeast Financial
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.