Sleep Options: King bed, sofa sleeper, booth dinette bed
Air Conditioners: 2
Slide Outs: 3
Engine Manufacture: Ford
Leveling Jacks: yes
Exterior Color: Tan/Black
Interior Color: Beige/Grey
Description & Comments
Not a typo - a 2019 Sightseer. STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY. This is a great coach with low mileage.
I purchased this in June of 2018 to use for work trips, and now will not have enough time to use it. Very bittersweet, but my family and I have really enjoyed it and it has some great features that you will love.
1. Bath and a half floor plan - if you've never had 1.5 baths, you don't know what you are missing. Having two separate places to get ready in the morning is great for couples and families. Also, the shower in this is very big for a motorhome (great water pressure too!)
2. Rest Easy Sofa - Winnebago makes all of their furniture, and this sofa is incredible. One of the best RV sofas I've ever seen. Very comfortable (which can make or break an RV for me) and it has a power recliner that turns it into a bed.
3. Generator w/Auto Start - If you have pets, this is ESSENTIAL. Besides having the generator that will power everything in the coach, the auto start (AGS) can be set to turn the generator on automatically in case of a power failure. If you are at a campground and the shore power goes out, your pets are in serious trouble if it is a hot day and you are away from the coach...unless you have the auto start. Then your A/Cs can operate normally. It is tremendous peace of mind for pet owners. Note that the 36Z Sightseer was the only gas coach Winnebago put the AGS in for this model year.
4. Residential Refrigerator - Just like in a house, this fridge is awesome. Works exactly like you expect it to and the freezer has a great ice maker. Operates on an inverter while you are traveling down the road.
5. Space and Storage - Seriously, a lot of space. The door-side slide is really big and it gives you a lot of space inside. There is strorage everywhere inside and out too.
Also for sale are these aftermarket items:
Tire Pressure Monitoring System Portable Surge Protector Garmin RV GPS Bike Rack for Rear Hitch Reciever
All these items were almost $1k, I will sell them with the coach for $500.
For a full list of features and tech specs, check out Winnebago's website: https://winnebagoind.com/products/class-a-gas/2017/sightseer/overview
Please contact me with any questions. I may deliver to the eastern US and midwest for a charge.
To be 100% transparent about this coach, I am listing everything I know of that would be a concern. Coach is priced accordingly.
Refrigerator door has a dent and some scratches; there is a small paint scratch on the bottom of the front cap (this will be professionally fixed prior to sale); we had pets in the coach so there are some scratches/pinholes in the ultraleather upholstery (nothing I would consider major); one of the light covers in the understorage bay is missing (easily replaced)
RV Trader Disclaimer: