Travel in luxury and convenience in this gorgeous Mercedes Benz 3500 Diesel Sprinter that gets an average of 17 mpg and has under 70k miles! Well maintained.
A few great selling points about this unit:
1. TRULY SPACIOUS INTERIOR thanks to the slide-out. One step in and you’ll know why slide-outs are in demand.
2. FULL DRY BATH! Large enough to get dressed and ready for your day is definitely not typical of Class Bs. A true luxury!
3. PHENOMENAL STORAGE! Nearly two full walls. Above cab space is inaccessible when the slide is in protects your valuables when away. The extended body has separate back storage for outdoor items, tools/supplies typical Class Bs don’t have.
4. AWESOME, FUNCTIONAL KITCHEN. Three burner stove, large sink, convection microwave, and three-way large frig with separate freezer. The exhaust fan draws cooking odors out of the van. Corian countertops with flip-up extension and sink cover offer plenty of countertops. Electrical outlets on both sides of the kitchen. The appliance cabinet fits all your favorite appliances! A huge window keeps you connected to the outdoors.
5. COMFORTABLE TEMPERATURES. Great cross ventilation, Alde radiant heating…no blower turning on and off constantly or dealing with oscillating temperatures! 13,500 BTU air conditioner perfect fit for a Class B van with heat strip.
Other nice to know details that are good to consider:
-TV is across from all seating positions and can be swiveled to the outdoors, indoor and outdoor speakers
-Captain chairs swivel and recline great for watching TV at the end of the day
-Large windows allow nature to ‘come in’ plus skylight and vent fan provide great cross ventilation and airflow options
-Screen allows the slider to remain open and bugs out.
-Electric awning is easy to use, excellent for rainy days and keeping the van dry with the slider open. a favorite of mine.
-Convenient, easy to use propane generator more than ample for van needs
-Propane quick-connect-Outdoor hot/cold shower
Replaced this year: 4 rear tires, both house batteries, muffler. Annual checkup completed on all major systems including generator, slide, A/C, stove, roof recaulking. Air conditioner & water pump replaced 2020. Mercedes Benz “B” service at 55,500 miles; it will be a while before another major service is necessary.
Selling to settle down more with a seasonal campsite near my children and grandchildren, not a good fit for that arrangement.
- Condition Used
- Year 2015
- Make Winnebago
- Model ERA 170C
- Class Class B
- Location Canaan, CT
- Mileage 66,500
- Fuel Type DIESEL
- Gross Vehicle Weight 15,250
- VIN Number WDAPF4CCXE5876078
- Engine Type V63.0L Turbo
- Sleeping Capacity 2
- Air Conditioners 1
- Awnings yes
- Slide Outs 1
- Length 24
- Water Capacity 45
- Exterior Color Silver
- Interior Color Beige
- Price $84,997
Estimate Payments1 - Find financing offers from Southeast Financial
Find financing offers from Southeast Financial