Details from Seller
If your looking to move into the retirement dream without selling the farm look no further! Our coach is immaculate and a luxury class C with opposing slides and another bedroom slide, this is a wonderful and roomy coach that has had exceptional care and needs NOTHING! Load the fridge and head to California tomorrow with no worries! With upgraded antisway bars and steering stabilizers it rides like a luxury car, hardwired electrical protection, generator has only 38.5 hours, roof vent covers, wifi ranger for weak wifi signals, recent PA vehicle inspection plus almost $18,000 in factory installed options. Not towing and fully loaded I get 10-12 MPG and easy on/off highways without the worry of low wires and overhangs that plague the higher models. This is built using the Ford E450 cab so maintenance isn't a major expense that requires specialized garages, my previous motorhome was a 35' Tiffon Phaeton diesel pusher, when you have headaches they can be overwhelming! We are in NW Pennsylvania and we have found a locale in Florida we are looing to purchase a winter home, we have loved the RV life but were ready to change to a more permanent abode, this will be a great purchase for some lucky person to enjoy many fun years living the dream! Average retail is $76,282 with no options, it's a good buy and not at all average!
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2015
- Make: Winnebago
- Model: ASPECT 30J
- Class: Class C
- Location: Warren, PA
- Mileage: 21,900
- Fuel Type: GAS
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 14,500
- Sleeping Capacity: 2
- Slide Outs: 3
- Length: 32
- Price: $71,499
Note: 2015 Winnebago Aspect® 30J specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2015 Winnebago ASPECT 30J Class C RV for sale.
- Fresh Water Capacity: 34 Gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 26 Gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 34 Gal.
- Air Conditioner BTU Rating: 15,000
- Furnace BTU Rating: 30,000
- Water Heater Capacity: 6 Gal.
- Propane Tank Capacity: 18 Gal.
- Hydraulic leveling jacks with automatic controls
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS:
- 6 in. touch screen color monitor with split screen function
- Rand McNally RV GPS safe and easy routing
- Amenities and tools
- Trips and content
- Turn by turn voice guidance
- AM / FM radio with CD / DVD player
- Handheld remote
- SiriusXM™ (subscription not included)
- Outside temperature
- iPod® / iPhone® audio integration
- Color rearview camera
- Sideview color camera system (cameras mounted to exterior mirrors)
- SiriusXM™ receiver (subscription not included), remote, iPod® interface connector
- Skylight with sliding screen, shade and vent
- Winegard® automatic satellite TV antenna system
- Winegard® HD-ready in-motion satellite dish antenna system
- Contour, dual-pane windows
- Cold water filtration system
- Stainless steel microwave / convection oven with range fan
- 4-door refrigerator / freezer with icemaker (27D, 27K)
- Queen Ideal Rest® Nouveau digital control mattress with remotes (27K, 30J)
- Entertainment Center:
- AM/FM stereo
- CD / DVD player with remote
- Audio and video jacks
- 2 exterior speakers
- Tankless water heater
- Chassis Model: Ford® E450
- Exterior Colors: Silver Smoke, Windveil, Garnet, Crimson Full Body Paint; Light Bronze Deluxe Graphics
- Interior Colors: Fracture, Arctic, Mountain View
- No. of Slide-Outs: 3
- Exterior Storage: 102 Cu. Ft.
- Awning Length: 15 Ft.
- Engine Make: Triton®
- Engine Type: 6.8 L, V10, SEFI
- Horsepower: 305 Hp
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 55 Gal.
- Transmission: Torq Shift 5-speed Automatic With Overdrive
- Brakes: 4-wheel ABS
- Length Feet: 32.33
- Overall Length: 32 Ft. 4 In.
- Wheelbase: 220 In.
- Exterior Height: 10 Ft. 3 In.
- Exterior Width: 7 Ft. 11 In.
- Interior Height: 6 Ft. 5 In.
- Interior Width: 7 Ft. 8 In.
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (GCWR): 22,000 Lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR): 14,500 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWF) Front: 5,000 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWR) Rear: 9,600 Lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 5,000 Lbs. Drawbar, 350 Lbs. Maximum Vertical Tongue Weight
Those who think you can’t live in luxury in a Class C coach have never traveled in an Aspect®. This Class C sensation comes loaded with upscale amenities such as MCD blackout roller shades, a newly-designed front entertainment center on the 30J and high-gloss Corian Private Collection galley countertops. Choose the available interior upgrade package that includes MCD solar / blackout roller shades, mosaic galley backsplash, Corian sink and range covers, sofa pillows, and more. You’ll find an abundance of storage thanks to the large rear exterior compartment. And, because it is made by Winnebago®, you can rest assured knowing you will be getting the most out of your Aspect for years to come.Note: 2015 Winnebago Aspect® 30J specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect this 2015 Winnebago ASPECT 30J Class C RV for sale.