OBO Price is negotiable!
We use to live in our 5th wheel for about 6 months full time. We loved it, absolutely no problems, I’m a traveling Lineman, we would travel anywhere my job would send me. We now bought a house and no longer need our 5th wheel. This 5th wheel comes with the 5th wheel attachment for the truck.(A $2500 attachment) The 5th wheel doesn’t have a mattress in the master room. Everything works, no problems at all. Just no longer need.
- Has a surround sound system through out the entire 5th wheel, even is wired to the outside speakers.
- One AC unit keeps the entire 5th wheel nice and cool, fan option as well.
- Eletric fridge and heating system.
- Awning works great.
- Eletric stands for the 5th wheel leveling.
- Has an Eletric fan in the living room.
- Bunk beds in the back, can lift one of the beds for more space, also has a small tv attached to the dresser.
- Couch in living room turns into a bed.
- Outside kitchenette, with a grill and small fridge, and a sink.
- Storage up front under 5th wheel.
- Spare tire under 5th wheel towards the back. In good condition.
- Condition Used
- Year 2012
- Make Keystone
- Model MONTANA HIGH COUNTRY
- Class Fifth Wheel
- Location Gladstone, MO
- Mileage 4,000
- Gross Vehicle Weight 12,125
- Sleeping Capacity 8
- Bunkhouse Floorplan Yes
- Air Conditioners 1
- Awnings yes
- Slide Outs 3
- Length 39
- Water Capacity 64
- Leveling Jacks yes
- Interior Color tan
- Price $31,500
Estimate Payments1 - Find financing offers from Southeast Financial
Find financing offers from Southeast Financial
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.