The go anywhere, off the grid, self-sufficient vehicle.
This mean green traveling machine is waiting for its next big adventure. Whether you use it as a full time nomadic home as you travel the country, keep it ready as a doomsday bugout vehicle, rent it out as an airbnb, or use it as a hunting camp, you will love it. This is a custom built machine that I traveled the country in while living off the land. I fell in love with a girl with children, so I decided to come off the road to settle down and raise my amazing step-kids. It’s too nice of a camper to just sit in the driveway collecting dust, so I am looking for someone new to take it on adventures. I’m selling it for less than it cost to build so this will be a great deal for someone.
- 2006 f-350 power stroke turbo diesel V8
- 4wd dually
- F-550 leaf springs
- All new headliner 33” tires
- Custom torsion free frame
- 130,000 miles on the dash but the engine was rebuilt about 20,000 miles ago (Cluster serial numbers didn't match so we decided to rebuild and improve with everything below)
- Has the Delete done
- Engine is bulletproofed and studded
- Oil cooler added
- Custom tune
- Livewire TS+ Scanner to monitor all engine levels
- It is titled as a class C RV so affordable insurance is easy to get.
- Aluminum construction
- Live edge monkey pod wood counter and table
- Propane Stovetop and oven
- Under seat storage
- Modular closet design
- Room to sleep four
- Secret Firearm or valuables cabinet
- 5 windows (including a 12’ wall of windows)
- Cassette toilet allows you to stop to empty at any gas station, portapoty, or by digging a cat hole
- Propane hot water heater
- 2 - 27 gallon water tanks
- 6 - 100 watt solar panels
- 4 - 200 amp hour agm batteries
- Bed drops down from the ceiling on pulleys
- Diesel heater keeps the camper warm in subzero temperatures
- All birch wood plywood
- Fishing rod holders
- Opossum bellies give you so much storage you won’t even need to keep a storage unit when you set out for your new life on the road.
- There is a ladder to the roof so you can use it as a party deck or shooting platform if you’re hunting.
- The bump out over the cab adds extra storage or sleeping room.
- Removable 2 person bench seat bolted to the frame (you can legally ride sitting around the table in the back on the seats around the dinner table but our kids are still in front facing car seats, so we installed this. I can remove this if you don’t want it)
- Dometic fridge and freezer can hold enough food for months of off grid living.
- Condition Used
- Year 2006
- Make Ford
- Model F350
- Class Class C
- Location Merritt Island, FL
- Mileage 130,000
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Gross Vehicle Weight 12,000
- VIN 1FDWF37P66EB87376
- Engine Type 6
- Sleeping Capacity 4
- Bunkhouse Floorplan false
- Floor Plan false
- Sleep Options Bed lowers from ceiling plus bump out over cab
- Length 23
- Engine Manufacture 6
- Water Capacity 54
- Exterior Color Green
- Interior Color Black-cab. Wood-camper
- Price $60,000
Estimate Payments1 - Find financing offers from Southeast Financial
Find financing offers from Southeast Financial
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.