34 foot Holiday Rambler chevy chass asking 19,500 selling due to disabilities of owner
1. Dasj a/c and 2 full rv units on board
2. New Transmission put in one year ago with 900 miles on it approx.
3. New Spare Tire zero miles on it.
4. all tires are approx. 90% remaining in greaqt condition
5. two (2) new generator batteries added 05/17
6. New Flooring from Bathroom to end of unit added 05/17
7. New carpet from Bathroom to end of unit added 05/17
8. New Furnace System Electronics added 2016
9 New water switching system added 05/17
10. Refrigerator/Freezer full size
11. Nice regular size Microwave
12. Stve & Top Burners cleaned and in good condition done about 04/17
13. Toilet System Fully Cleaned flushed on about 04/17 well maintained.
14. Low Milage 55,000
15. Onan Generator 7.000 Watts Full Service and Oil Change done about one year ago....has not been more than 100miles since last service, but has been run for 30 minutes each 30 day approx.
16. The radio system was up graded from a am/fm cassett player to a AM/FM/CD player full rv sound system.
17. Has a VHS player unit system that can be converted to dvd....it plays on the front and back tv at the same time so everyone can see the show or video or DVD...
18. Has back up camera you can see on front tv. Needs new camera....it come on but you cant make it out.
19. Engine had a basic lite tune up and overhaul at about 48,000 miles we were told. The Engine hums like a dreame and has great puling power and can carry the load without any issues at all.
20. Top antenna rolls up and down for local tv shows, no issues at all.
21. Couch Bed pulls out for (2) two
22. Full Size Bed in read sleeps (2) two
23. We have slept (6) in the unit with sleeping bags on a trip.
Title says 34 foot, man told us it was 36 foot...I dont know FYI
24. The Center of unit to end of unit was cool sealed about (3) months ago just in case
as a precaution since we just re done the flooring and carpeting as it was a bit weak
for our liking. The rest of the floor is as strong as can be...like new.
The company that did the repairs said it was as good a unit as they've seen in years.
we asked so as to know a fair price....they said to us 19,500 it should move quickly
so that's why this is the asking price
Excellent Unit should be great foe years to come. We have traveled to Mississippi, Lousianna, Texas, Florida, and Arkansas with no issue except the transmission went bad and we replaced it.
Original owners were in theirs 60's and we are in our mid 50's. They and we have taken good care to keep it in tip top shape.
Mr. Jones 334.777.8670 8am - 9pm
will consider offers