Model: CS-Adventurous XL E-PKG
Class: Class B
Location: Rockford, IL
Fuel Type: DIESEL
Stock Number: R2437
VIN Number: WDAPF4CD3GP355400
Engine Type: Mercedes 3.0L
Description & Comments
2017 Roadtrek CS-Adventurous XL E-PKG, Beautiful Brand New All Electric Charcoal CS- Adventurous XL With The E-Luxury Package Option Which Includes 800 AMP Hour Lithium Power Modules & 470 Watt Solar Panel With Engine Generator & Volt Start Auto Start Battery Protection!! Diesel Alde System & Induction Stove Top Helped This Model Achieve It's All-Electric Status! NO PROPANE!! EVER!! , * Charcoal Exterior Paint* EcoTrek 800 Amp Hr Lithium Power Modules + 470 Watt Solar Panel With Engine Generator + Volt Start Auto Battery Protection* Diesel Alde System* Aluminum Wheels With OEM Spare Tire* Screens For Side & Rear Cargo Doors* XL Package: 24' 1" Extended Sprinter Body With Extended Upper Cabinet Storage / Removable Golf Club (4 Clamps), * Induction Stove* Pantry-Rounded Half Pantry With GraniteSink With Filtered DispenserGranite Counter-Tops2nd Pantry To Left Of Counter-TopLarge Drawers (Full Extension)Huge 2 Door Refrigerator With Separate FreezerConvection Microwave Oven, * Platinum Interior Leather Seating* 24" Flat Screen TV On Rating BracketSurround Sound System (Dolby Digital 5.1 With Sub-Woofer)Blue-Ray DVD Play With AM/FM/CD/MP3 Player, * Removable Headboard With ShelfElectric Rear Sofa (Folds Down Into Bed Electrically)Table With PedestalFold Up Tables On Ends Of Cabinets, Permanent Style Bathroom (All-In-One) With Shower, Sink, Drawer & Commode)Roof Vent With Electric Exhaust Fan,
Message from Sunny Island RV Sales & Service
HUGE Blow-Out Sale!! Lowest Prices Of The Year!!
Note: Specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect modifications made to the RV.
Engine And Drivetrain
- Engine Type: 3.0 L, CRD V6 Turbo Diesel Blue Tec®
- Horsepower: 188 Hp
- Torque: 325 Ft. Lbs.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic, 5-speed, heavy duty
- Fresh Water Capacity: 30 Gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 20 Gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 10 Gal.
- Air Conditioner BTURating: 11,000
- Furnace BTURating: 18,000
- Water Heater Capacity: 3 Gal.
- Propane Tank Capacity: 70 Lbs. / 16 Gal.
- Rear Axle Ratio: 3.92
- Air Conditioner: Undermount, 12V, 30,000 BTU with self shut-off (only available on XL chassis)
- Armoire: With adjustable shelves and drawers; interchangeable with right 2nd row seat
- Batteries: Additional (2) 6V AGM, total 4,800W
- Dinette: With twin beds, also converts to king
- Diesel Alde includes heated flooring and passenger seats
- Drop down rear upper power cabinet (available on XL chassis only)
- EcoTrek 400 lithium power modules
- Generator: Conventional, propane with remote start, 2.5 kW
- Generator - Under Hood: 12V / 3,500W, includes 2,500W inverter / converter / charger; includes 2 extra 6V batteries
- Headboard: Removable with shelf (available for XL chassis only)
- Mattress: Single folding for 1st and 2nd row passenger side seats
- Pantry: Rounded half pantry with granite countertop; replaces 2nd row captain seat
- Portable solar cell, 200W
- Solar Panles: 470W, 600W solar panel and charge control (600W available for XL chassis only)
- Stove: 110V flush mounted inductive cooktop
- Stove: 2nd induction cooktop; easily accessible inside standing pantry with slide out feature and added workspace
- TV: 24 in. HD flat screen on rotating bracket
- VoltStart: Auto start battery protection technology
- 4x4 Sprinter: On-demand all-wheel drive and manually selectable reduction gear (including both low and high range 4 x 4) with expanded adaptive electronic aids
- Wheels: 16 in. aluminum polished with steel spare
Built on the renowned Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Chassis and designed with the avid RVer or camper in mind, the CS Adventurous turns every trip into an adventure. Camping in style has never been easier or more enjoyable as this coach provides all the comforts and conveniences you’ll need after a long day of exploring the outdoors.Note: Specifications are provided by the manufacturer and may not reflect modifications made to the RV.