- Fresh Water Capacity: 76 Gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 60 Gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 48 Gal.
- Air Conditioner BTU Rating: 2 Roof Top
- Furnace BTU Rating: 40,000
- Water Heater Capacity: 10 Gal.
- Propane Tank Capacity: 18 Gal.
- Brakes: Hydraulic With ABS
- Wheels/Tires: Stylized Aluminum Wheels With 22.5 In. Tires
- Leveling Jacks: Automatic Hydraulic
- Chassis Model: Ford® F53
- Exterior Colors: Cream, Arctic Silver, Cayenne, Dark Gray Spiral Full Body Paint; Cobblestone Champagne, Champagne Gold Deluxe Graphics
- Interior Colors: Inglewood, Brownstone, Hudson
- No. of Slide-Outs: 3
- Exterior Storage: 145 Cu. Ft.
- Awning Length: 19 Ft.
- Engine Make: Triton®
- Engine Type: 3-valve, V10 SEFI
- Horsepower: 362 Hp
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 80 Gal.
- Transmission: TorqShift 5-speed automatic with tow haul
- Length Feet: 37
- Overall Length: 37 Ft.
- Wheelbase: 242 In.
- Exterior Height: 12 Ft. 5 In.
- Exterior Width: 8 Ft. 5.5 In.
- Interior Height: 6 Ft. 8 In.
- Interior Width: 8 Ft. 0.5 In.
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (GCWR): 26,000 Lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR): 22,000 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWF) Front: 8,000 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWR) Rear: 15,000 Lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 5,000 Lbs. Drawbar, 500 Lbs. Maximum Vertical Tongue Weight
There is a good reason Class A value seekers have set their sights on the Sunstar.® Among seven luxurious layouts to choose from, we have added the new triple-slideout 36Y featuring a unique galley design with residential refrigerator, two-tiered galley countertop, dining / buffet with HDTV, plentiful storage, and a walk-around queen bed or available king bed. The available StudioLoft™ drop-down bed provides even more sleeping space for families on the go. As always, the Sunstar is competitively priced and packed with unexpected value, such as standard MCD blackout roller shades, a powered patio awning, and hydraulic leveling jacks. With so many options built to Winnebago’s® legendary quality standards, there is a Sunstar that fits your lifestyle and your budget.