- Fresh Water Capacity: 56 Gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 66 Gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 33 Gal.
- Air Conditioner BTU Rating: 13,500
- Water Heater Capacity: 6 Gal.
- Propane Tank Capacity: 30 Lbs.
- Axle Quantity: 2
- Custom exterior paint
- Designer front cap
- Wardrobe slide-out
- Slam latch exterior compartment doors
- Outdoor kitchen (where applicable)
- "L" shaped sofa with hide-a-bed (where applicable)
- Recliner in place of swivel rocker (where applicable)
- Hide-a-bed sofa
- Solid surface countertop in kitchen
- Pull out lounge table (where applicable)
- Freestanding dinette and 4 chairs
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner
- 50A service and 2nd A/C prep
- 26 or 32 in. LCD television
- Night shades
- Deluxe aluminum wheels
- Rear ladder
- 12V power awning
- Thermopane windows
- Trail Air Equa Flex suspension
- No. of Slide-Outs: 1
- Exterior Storage: Yes
- Awnings: 1
- Sleeping Capacity: 4
- Awning Length: 19 Ft.
- Length Feet: 30.5
- Overall Length: 30 Ft. 6 In.
- Exterior Height: 11 Ft. 2 In.
- Exterior Width: 8 Ft.
- Wheels/Tires: ST205/75 R-14 C
- Dry Weight: 6,280 Lbs.
- Hitch Weight: 820 Lbs.
- Axle Weight: 3,500 Lbs.
Winnebago ONE represents the first new product bearing the Winnebago name after a hiatus of nearly 30 years. ONE is a fitting name due to the fact that the light weight, all-aluminum framed travel trailer line includes great floor plans and is full of features that are industry firsts for a towable product and satisfies consumer demands for affordable luxury. Unique features include standard high gloss gel coated fiberglass exteriors, radius cathedral ceilings, industry best kitchen countertop space, spacious private bathrooms and bountiful available storage. Unique options features include: sectional sofa, hide-away computer table and more. Discriminating consumers seeking countertop preparation space, abundance of storage, spacious baths and more will love the Winnebago ONE.