- Appliances: 3.1 Cu. Ft. 12 V/110 V Refrigerator; 2-burner Cooktop; 2.5 K W Generator; (2) 12 V Deep Cycle Group 24 AGM Coach Batteries; 50 A Multi-stage Charger / 1,000 W Inverter; 30 A/110 V Shore Power
- Fresh Water Capacity: 32 Gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 27 Gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 14 Gal.
- Air Conditioner BTU Rating: 13,500
- Water Heater Capacity: 6 Gal.
- Propane Tank Capacity: 62 Lbs. (14.55 Gal.)
- Rear Axle Ratio: 3.92
- Additional rear seat (Lounge and Grand Tour Series)
- Golf bag storage (EXT only)
- Air Ride suspension
- Sliding side and power rear screen doors
- Chassis Model: Mercedes- Benz Sprinter 3500 Series
- Exterior Colors: Arctic White, Jet Black, Brilliant Silver Metallic
- Interior Colors: Columbian Walnut, Onyx, Light Camel
- Exterior Storage: Rear Hidden, 30 Cu. Ft. Additional Rear
- Engine Model: Mercedes- Benz 3.0 L V6 Turbo Diesel
- Engine Type: Blue TEC SCR Technology 50 State EPA / CARB Standards 18+ Mpg Estimated Highway
- Horsepower: 188 Hp
- Torque: 325 Ft. Lbs.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 24.5 Gal.
- Transmission: 5-speed Automatic
- Overall Length: 24 Ft. 4.5 In.
- Wheelbase: 170 In.
- Exterior Height: 9 Ft. 8 In. With A/ C
- Exterior Width: 6 Ft. 7.7 In.
- Interior Height: 6 Ft. 2.25 In.
- Interior Width: 5 Ft. 10 In.
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (GCWR): 15,250 Lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR): 11,030 Lbs.
- Unloaded Vehicle Wt (UVW): 9,110 Lbs. 8,744 Lbs. Twin Model
- Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC): 1,920 Lbs. 2,286 Lbs. Twin Model
- Towing Capacity : 5,000 Lbs.
Bringing the best qualities of the classic Airstream travel trailer to the popular Interstate touring coach series, the Grand Tour is built with a focus on long-term adventures for two. Two floorplans offer a choice between a power rear sofa or a pair of twin beds. Both Grand Tour floorplans feature a larger galley than the Interstate Lounge, with additional counter space, multi-functional storage areas, a flexible workspace desk, and an over-sized fridge and freezer. Perfect for long road trips.