- Fresh Water Capacity: 27 Gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 30 Gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 40 Gal.
- Air Conditioner BTU Rating: 14,800
- Furnace BTU Rating: 20,000
- Water Heater Capacity: 6 Gal.
- Propane Tank Capacity: 13 Gal.
- Brakes: Hydraulic With ABS
- Wheels/Tires: Stainless Steel Wheel Liners
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Cab lounge seat cushions
- StudioLoft™ and powered sunvisor (25P, 25T) (N/A with optional driver's door)
- Satellite TV antenna system
- Dual-pane windows with built-in screen and shade
- Driver-side door with power lock and power window (N/A with StudioLoft™)
- Lower front protective mask (requires full-body paint)
- Tankless water heater (25P)
- Chassis Model: Mercedes- Benz® Sprinter F50
- Exterior Colors: Bronze, Carbon, Black Garnet, Charcoal Bronze, Stormy Gray, Cabernet, Pearl, Dark Gray Mica
- Interior Colors: Fabric Collections: Twitter, Hologram, Eclipse Woods: Aosta Cherry, Marbella Cherry
- No. of Slide-Outs: 2
- Exterior Storage: 54 Cu. Ft.
- Awning Length: 16 Ft.
- Engine Make: Mercedes- Benz®
- Engine Type: 3 L, 6-cylinder, Turbo-diesel
- Horsepower: 188 Hp
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 26.4 Gal.
- Transmission: 5-speed Automatic With Tip Shift
- Length Feet: 25.42
- Overall Length: 25 Ft. 5 In.
- Wheelbase: 170 In.
- Exterior Height: 11 Ft.
- Exterior Width: 7 Ft. 6 In.
- Interior Height: 6 Ft. 5 In.
- Interior Width: 7 Ft. 3 In.
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (GCWR): 15,250 Lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR): 11,030 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWF) Front: 4,410 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWR) Rear: 7,720 Lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 5,000 Lbs. Drawbar, 500 Lbs. Maximum Vertical Tongue Weight
Imagine the Possibilities! With a bold look and impressive fuel economy, people are taking notice of the Winnebago Via® and the surprisingly large livability that puts this coach in a class of its own. Built on the nimble Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis, the Via has reinvented what is possible in a Class A coach with innovations such as the Flex Bed system and StudioLoft™. Three floorplans offer something for everyone, including the new 25P with a spacious lounge and a generous rear storage trunk. Three rich wood choices let you pick your style while LED lighting reduces your energy consumption by up to 70 percent. With Sprinter chassis mobility, plenty of options, impressive fuel economy, and Winnebago Industries’® legendary construction quality, you can make all your dreams come true with the Winnebago Via.