- Fresh Water Capacity: 90 Gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 105 Gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 53 Gal.
- Propane Tank Capacity: 30 Gal.
- Brakes: Air, ABS
- Wheels/Tires: Stylized Aluminum Wheels
- Leveling Jacks: HWH Automatic With 3-position Controls
- Chassis Model: Maxum® Freightliner®
- Exterior Colors: Tungsten Beige, Saddle, Storm Gray, Carbon Bronze, Charming Gray, Copper Canyon
- Interior Colors: Night Sky With Stucco, Sterling With Putty, Cumberland With Wheatfields
- No. of Slide-Outs: 3
- Exterior Storage: 207 Cu. Ft.
- Awnings: Yes
- Awning Length: 14 Ft. 6 In.
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 150 Gal.
- Transmission: Allison® 3000 MH 6-speed electronic
- Length Feet: 42.92
- Overall Length: 42 Ft. 11 In.
- Wheelbase: 279 In. + Tag
- Exterior Height: 12 Ft. 11 In.
- Exterior Width: 8 Ft. 5.5 In.
- Interior Height: 7 Ft.
- Interior Width: 8 Ft. 0.5 In.
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (GCWR): 59,320 Lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR): 44,320 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWF) Front: 14,320 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWR) Rear: 30,000 Lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 15,000 Lb. Drawbar, 1,500 Lb. Maximum Vertical Tongue Weight
A Lifestyle All Its Own If you are a motor home enthusiast looking for a high-end Class A diesel coach, the 2011 Winnebago Tour is the one for you. For 2011, this flagship diesel pusher features a striking new exterior design, and an equally stunning interior with a new dash design, stylish furniture and the introduction of the all-new tag axle 42QD floorplan. Featuring the Maxum™ chassis with a 400-hp Cummins® ISL engine, each Tour floorplan offers upscale amenities, innovative, user-friendly features and maximum comfort. The new 42QD is joined by another tag axle model, the 42AD, and two floorplans with full-wall slideouts that are spacious beyond comparison. The 2011 Winnebago Tour isn’t just a motor home, it’s a lifestyle. Make it yours.