- Fresh Water Capacity: 39 Gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 35 Gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 37 Gal.
- Air Conditioner BTU Rating: 15,000
- Furnace BTU Rating: 25,000
- Water Heater Capacity: 6 Gal.
- Propane Tank Capacity: 60 Lbs. (2 - 30 Lb.)
- Axle Quantity: 2
- Interior Colors: Gold Alchemy With Cashew Ultraleather Mica, Cashew Ultraleather Golden Night, Black Ultraleather Golden Night
- Sleeping Capacity: 1 - 6
- Exterior Storage: Yes
- Battery: 2 deep cycle (lead acid) Group 24
- Exterior Height: 9 Ft. 9 In. With A/ C
- Exterior Width: 8 Ft. 5.5 In.
- Interior Height: 6 Ft. 7.5 In.
- Interior Width: 8 Ft. 1 In.
- Overall Length: 25 Ft. 11 In.
- Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR): 7,300 Lbs.
- Unloaded Vehicle Wt (UVW): 5,600 Lbs.
- Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC): 1,700 Lbs.
- Hitch Weight: 835 Lbs.
The Flying Cloud has been one of Airstream’s most popular travel trailers for decades. With more floorplans available than any other model, it’s easy to see why: a fit for families, long-term travelers, or weekend wanderers, there’s a great chance you can find a Flying Cloud that’s perfect for you.Practical and efficient, the Flying Cloud invites you inside with the flair of modern design. Compared to its “box-shaped” competitors, it’ll last longer, require less maintenance, offer better stability when towing, and cost less at the fuel pump.All floorplans feature a U-shaped dinette and bunk beds. But no matter which you choose, you’ll have quality and comfort that’s uniquely Airstream. Choose your style, then float away to your destination.