- Fresh Water Capacity: 64 Gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 53 Gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 43 Gal.
- Air Conditioner BTU Rating: 14,800
- Furnace BTU Rating: 30,000
- Water Heater Capacity: 6 Gal.
- Propane Tank Capacity: 18 Gal.
- Brakes: Hydraulic With ABS
- Wheels/Tires: Stainless Steel Wheel Liners With 19.5 In. Tires
- Leveling Jacks: Automatic Hydraulic
- Chassis Model: Ford® F53
- Exterior Colors: Arctic Silver, Cayenne, Cream, Sierra Full Body Paint; Khaki Champagne (26 HE, 31 KE), Desert Champagne (n/a 26 HE, 31 KE) Deluxe Graphics
- Interior Colors: Four Seasons, Pecan Frost, Sonoma
- No. of Slide-Outs: 3
- Exterior Storage: 123 Cu. Ft.
- Awning Length: 19 Ft.
- Engine Make: Triton®
- Engine Type: 3-valve, V10, SEFI
- Horsepower: 362 Hp
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 80 Gal.
- Transmission: TorqShift 5-speed automatic with tow haul
- Length Feet: 28.25
- Overall Length: 28 Ft. 3 In.
- Wheelbase: 178 In.
- Exterior Height: 12 Ft. 2 In.
- Exterior Width: 8 Ft. 5.5 In.
- Interior Height: 6 Ft. 8 In.
- Interior Width: 8 Ft. 0.5 In.
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (GCWR): 23,000 Lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR): 18,000 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWF) Front: 7,000 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWR) Rear: 12,000 Lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 5,000 Lbs. Drawbar, 500 Lbs. Maximum Vertical Tongue Weight
When it comes to the value and motorhomes, the Vista® stands out from the crowd. Among seven luxurious layouts to choose from, we have added the new triple-slideout 36Y featuring a unique galley design with residential refrigerator, two-tiered galley countertop, dining table/buffet with HDTV, plentiful storage, and a walk-around queen bed or available king bed. For even more sleeping space, the StudioLoft™ drop-down bed is available on all models. To us, value means offering quality standard features such as MCD blackout roller shades, powered patio awnings, and rearview monitors. Add in Winnebago’s® legendary reputation for quality and you have an unbeatable value in your Vista.