- Chassis Model: Maxum® Freightliner®
- Exterior Colors: Scarlet Night, Pearl, Kalahari, Blaze, Pewter, Storm Gray
- Interior Colors: Fabric Collections: Illusion, Capetown, Angora Woods: Coffee Glazed Honey Cherry, Coffee Glazed Forest Cherry, Coffee Glazed Vienna Maple
- No. of Slide-Outs: 3
- Exterior Storage: 199 Cu. Ft.
- Awning Length: 14 Ft. 6 In.
- Fresh Water Capacity: 85 Gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 71 Gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 51 Gal.
- No. of Air Conditioners: 3
- Air Conditioner BTU Rating: 13,500
- Water Heater Capacity: Continuous
- Propane Tank Capacity: 28 Gal.
- Brakes: Air With ABS Adjustable Pedals
- Wheels/Tires: Stylized Aluminum Wheels
- Leveling Jacks: Automatic With 3-position Controls
- Engine Make: Cummins®
- Engine Model: ISL
- Engine Type: 8.9 L, Turbo-charged
- Horsepower: 450 Hp
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 150 Gal.
- Transmission: Allison® 3000 MH 6-speed Electronic With 2-stage Engine Compression Brake
- Length Feet: 42.83
- Overall Length: 42 Ft. 10 In.
- Wheelbase: 279 In. + Tag
- Exterior Height: 12 Ft. 11 In.
- Exterior Width: 8 Ft. 5.5 In.
- Interior Height: 7 Ft.
- Interior Width: 8 Ft. 0.5 In.
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (GCWR): 60,660 Lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR): 45,660 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWF) Front: 15,660 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWR) Rear: 30,000 Lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 15,000 Lbs. Drawbar, 1,500 Lbs. Maximum Vertical Tongue Weight
No Compromises. Behold the Winnebago Tour®: A luxurious diesel pusher built to surpass the most demanding expectations. Thanks to its solid foundation built upon the revolutionary Maxum® tag-axle chassis with lowered rail construction, the Tour boasts unequaled ride, performance, and storage capacity. A proven 450 horsepower Cummins® turbo-charged diesel engine delivers all the power you need, which you will sense from the Flexsteel® luxury six-way adjustable cab seats that come standard with a power footrest, heat and massage, and power lumbar support. Choose from two magnificent 42 foot floorplans with the option of an "all electric" coach that includes an induction stove top and eliminates the need for LP. Premium interior appointments like Corian® countertops, porcelain tile flooring, LED ceiling lights, a security safe, and an electric fireplace make your amazing journeys that much more spectacular. Plus, outdoor entertaining is further enhanced by the available pullout Tailgate Package featuring a single-burner induction range top, steel counter, lockable refrigerator / freezer, storage area, and cold water access. And, for your optimal viewing pleasure, you can extend and pivot the exterior 32 inch HDTV. When it comes to elegant indoor and outdoor living, the Winnebago Tour delivers.