- Fresh Water Capacity: 92 Gal.
- Gray Water Capacity: 71 Gal.
- Black Water Capacity: 51 Gal.
- Water Heater Capacity: Continuous
- Propane Tank Capacity: 30 Gal.
- Brakes: Air With ABS Adjustable Pedals
- Wheels/Tires: Stylized Aluminum Wheels
- Leveling Jacks: Automatic With 3-position Controls
- Chassis Model: Maxum® Freightliner®
- Exterior Colors: Autumn Frost, Copper Canyon, Dark Ruby, Moonlight Gray, Saddle, Silver Birch
- Interior Colors: Fabric Collections: Apollo, Rio Grande, Solitude Woods: Coffee Glazed Forest Cherry, Coffee Glazed Honey Cherry, Coffee Glazed Vienna Maple
- No. of Slide-Outs: 3
- Exterior Storage: 192.5 Cu. Ft.
- Awning Length: 14 Ft. 6 In.
- Engine Make: Cummins®
- Engine Model: ISL
- Engine Type: 8.9 L, EPA Emissions-equipped, Turbo-charged
- Horsepower: 450 Hp
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 150 Gal.
- Transmission: Allison® 3000 MH 6-speed electronic with engine compression brake
- Length Feet: 42.83
- Overall Length: 42 Ft. 10 In.
- Wheelbase: 279 In. + Tag
- Exterior Height: 12 Ft. 11 In.
- Exterior Width: 8 Ft. 5.5 In.
- Interior Height: 7 Ft.
- Interior Width: 8 Ft. 0.5 In.
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (GCWR): 59,600 Lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR): 44,600 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWF) Front: 14,600 Lbs.
- Gross Axle Wt Rating (GAWR) Rear: 30,000 Lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 15,000 Lb. Drawbar, 1,500 Lb. Maximum Vertical Tongue Weight
A New Standard Experience the beauty, luxury, and livability of the 2012 Winnebago Tour® and you'll appreciate all that a diesel pusher motor home can be. We've pulled out all the stops, introduced a new floorplan and incorporated exciting updates to our flagship motor coach. Winnebago Industries – over fifty years in the making – brings you the utmost in quality and livability. It's exactly what you should expect from the most recognized name in motor homes. Three floorplans ride atop the Maxum® Chassis with its advanced lowered rail design bringing you a superior ride and unsurpassed exterior storage volume and accessibility. Luxurious styling abounds with Ultraleather, polished porcelain tiling, enhanced ceiling trim, and a myriad of touches that make traveling in your Tour a true pleasure. Plus, you'll find plenty of ways to relax with the available: Lounger passenger seat with flip-up workstation, extendable sectional sofa, available wall-away recliners or Euro recliners at your disposal. An elegant buffet provides additional storage and the dining table extends for guests. Slideouts create an incredibly spacious interior, and with the generous window above the buffet and polished porcelain tile flooring, you'll quickly be calling your Tour "home." Travel in style. And see yourself in a 2012 Winnebago Tour.